Hugin "unknown field with tag" pop-ups

Rob Davis

Apr 11, 2014, 2:27:03 PM4/11/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
I have only just started to try using Hugin.

I use DXO Optics Pro to convert my raw files (NEF) to 8-bit TIFF.  Photoshop Elements v7 appears to have no trouble with these files.
However, if I load some files into Hugin, when I press "Align" I get a series of pop-ups, typically as follows:

unknown field with tag 36867 (0x9003) encountered (in module "TIFFReadDirectory")
unknown field with tag 37398 (0x9216) encountered (in module "TIFFReadDirectory")
unknown field with tag 53248 (0xd000) encountered (in module "TIFFReadDirectory")

I get three pop-ups per file, per access.  I think probably over 30 per file in total.  And I have to clear each one manually!

The unknown fields don't seem to be causing any problems - except with my patience.

Any suggestions for how I can get rid of the pop-ups and start learning what Hugin can do would be most appreciated.

 Rob