Podcast story about giving credit when we build on others’ work

Dave Briccetti

Feb 21, 2020, 9:49:36 PM2/21/20
to Hack the Future Volunteer Group
At 29:36 I tell a story about how at one HTF lightning talk I educated the kids about the importance of crediting the work we build upon, such as Al Sweigart’s Python examples. Anybody remember this?

Nick Duguid

Feb 21, 2020, 10:22:59 PM2/21/20
to dcbri...@gmail.com, Hack the Future Volunteer Group
Very cool. Thanks, Dave!