need two more USB keyboards

James Donald

Feb 22, 2020, 10:11:55 AM2/22/20
to Hack the Future Volunteer Group
Hey, we now have two monitors without keyboards. If one or two of you could grab an additional keyboard on your way here that would help.

Please reply-all here if doing so, that way we can be sure we don't end up with 0... or 20.

Nikunj Vaidya

Feb 22, 2020, 10:27:03 AM2/22/20
to ja...@hackthefuture.org, Hack the Future Volunteer Group
I have 2 spare keyboards, will bring them with me.

Rgds,

Nikunj.

On Feb 22, 2020, at 7:11 AM, James Donald <ja...@hackthefuture.org> wrote:

Hey, we now have two monitors without keyboards. If one or two of you could grab an additional keyboard on your way here that would help.

Please reply-all here if doing so, that way we can be sure we don't end up with 0... or 20.

Bryan Pelham

Feb 22, 2020, 10:33:37 AM2/22/20
to nvaid...@gmail.com, James Donald, Hack the Future Volunteer Group
Do we need two USB mice as well?

Bryan
------------

James Donald

Feb 22, 2020, 10:36:18 AM2/22/20
to brpe...@gmail.com, Hack the Future Volunteer Group, nvaid...@gmail.com
Thanks Nikunj!

Mice: I’d always assumed those smaller items would find their way in the peripheral bags, but looking now I think I have only one. Sure, bring a couple more of not too much trouble.

James Donald

Feb 22, 2020, 10:41:15 AM2/22/20
to brpe...@gmail.com, Hack the Future Volunteer Group, nvaid...@gmail.com
In case it got missed in the bigger email, this seems like an appropriate place to remind: if each mentor could bring a mini-dispenser of Purell or other hand sanitizer that would be great.

Costco sold out.

Bryan Pelham

Feb 22, 2020, 10:47:21 AM2/22/20
to James Donald, Hack the Future Volunteer Group, nvaid...@gmail.com