need another HDMI monitor

James Donald

Feb 19, 2020, 7:54:00 PM2/19/20
to Hack the Future Volunteer Group
Joe is bringing two HDMI monitors with their appropriate power adapters & HDMI cables, and a couple keyboards.

Can someone here bring one more HDMI monitor + keyboard?

The Tech doesn't have IT equipment to spare so won't be providing such at this event. We may have grown a bit comfortable with having these supplies at Microsoft and other venues. For one it's essential at the Raspberry Pi station, but at other stations like Unity a big monitor, sometimes on wheels, filled the same need as an easel for instruction.

Kenny Spade

Feb 20, 2020, 12:52:14 PM2/20/20
to ja...@hackthefuture.org, Hack the Future Volunteer Group
I've got a couple extra monitors and peripherals if someone can stop by my office. Happy to donate them to someone who has storage space and can bring them in the future.

Jim Whitfield

Feb 20, 2020, 4:46:32 PM2/20/20
to kenny...@gmail.com, James Donald, Hack the Future Volunteer Group
I could easily stop by MSFT-SVL tonight between 6:30-7 or tomorrow between 9:30 - 10 and load them in my CRV for the day and bring on Saturday
I don't think my wife would appreciate me storing them for any length of time, however.
Would those times work?
Jim