HTF25 - Mentor Orientation - Feb 8, 2020 @ Microsoft

Nick Duguid

Jan 15, 2020, 10:22:25 AM1/15/20
to htf-vol...@googlegroups.com

HTF25 Mentor Orientation

Hey HTF Mentors, our next Hack the Future event is coming up at the end of February, at The Tech, which means that it's time for another Mentor Orientation.  Mentor Orientation allows us to go over expectations and procedures for the event, and gives us the opportunity to answer questions in a less fraught environment than the day of the event.  This is particularly important for new Mentors, and those who may not have been to an event for a while, but is honestly a good refresher for everyone.

February 8th, 2020 @ 12PM (Noon)
Microsoft Sunnyvale
1020 Enterprise Way
Sunnyvale, CA 94089

As extra encouragement for people to join us, Microsoft has kindly offered to provide pizza for the attendees.

Because of that, and the fact that the meeting room we're in is on the 8th floor, it would be really good to have a list of attendees.  So, if you can come, please add your name/phone/email to the following signup sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iKfFXWEZTLvU8RtBqGE881ISDxCINOZhfEWDEUz_R3g/edit?usp=sharing

When coming to Mentor Orientation, please use the main entrance at 1020 Enterprise Way.  The door is marked by the "Microsoft" pin on Google Maps:

We look forward to seeing you at Orientation.

Twitter
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2020 Hack The Future, All rights reserved.
You're getting this because you wanted to hear about Hack the Future announcements. If you want to get more involved, email part...@hackthefuture.org

Our mailing address is:
Hack The Future
751 Laurel St. #411
San Carlos, CA 94070-3113

Add us to your address book

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

Nick Duguid

Feb 3, 2020, 10:51:18 AM2/3/20
to htf-vol...@googlegroups.com, Nick Duguid
Just a reminder to everyone that Mentor Orientation is this coming Saturday, at noon, at Microsoft.
Lunch will be provided, and we would love if you could join us!

Thanks
-Nick

Feb 6, 2020, 10:56:55 PM2/6/20
to tume...@hotmail.com, htf-vol...@googlegroups.com

I can't make it to the orientation, family commitment and too far for me to go this time.

I'm am getting ready to bring my 3D printers and tinkercad know how to HtF 25 though! Looking forward to seeing you folks again on the 22nd.

Orlando Guzman | Library Assistant
Bay Point Library 205 Pacifica Ave., Bay Point, CA 94565

Sent: Monday, February 03, 2020 7:51 AM
To: htf-vol...@googlegroups.com; Nick Duguid
Subject: Re: HTF25 - Mentor Orientation - Feb 8, 2020 @ Microsoft