Unity Table

Forrest Spade

Feb 20, 2020, 11:48:59 PM2/20/20
to Hack the Future Volunteer Group
For the Unity table, I prepared a Minecraft style project.

I made a github project with the asset packages and scripts that
I'm planning to work from, if you are curious, you can check it out here:
https://github.com/forrestspade/HtF-Minecraft

It should be simple enough to start from scratch and build line by line if any kids want the full tutorial, or there are 3 levels of skip-ahead packages to get things going/get kids onto the same page. And if there are kids that aren't too interested in scripting, there is plenty that we can do with ProBuilder as far as building quick levels/ reskinning things. And hopefully kids will have their own ideas for where to go with things.

Nick Duguid

Feb 21, 2020, 1:00:42 AM2/21/20
to Hack the Future Volunteer Group, fsp...@gmail.com
Rad! Thanks Forest!