HSF meetings this week

Benedikt Hegner

Oct 18, 2021, 1:07:17 AM10/18/21
to hsf-...@googlegroups.com
Dear HSF friends,

We will have quite a few HSF and related meeting this week.

Today, Oct 18 at 16:00pm there will be the meeting of the Training WG:

On Tuesday, Oct 19 at 17:00pm, there will be the Software & Computing Round Table. This time the session is about Streaming Readout:

On Wednesday, Oct. 20 16:00pm there will be another meeting of the Frameworks WG:

And on Wednesday, Oct. 20 at 17:00 the SW Developer Tools and Packaging WG will have Todd Gamblin talking about the future of Spack:
  https://indico.cern.ch/event/1078600/

Have a great week!

  Benedikt, for HSF coordination

Benedikt Hegner

Oct 25, 2021, 3:28:11 AM10/25/21
to hsf-...@googlegroups.com
Dear HSF friends,

There will be only a few events this week.

Today, Oct 25 at 16:00pm there will be the meeting of the Training WG:

On Wednesday, Oct 27 at 17:00pm there will be the meeting of Data Analysis WG:

And our bi-weekly HSF coordination meeting takes place this Thursday, Oct 28 at 15:00 CEST:
  https://indico.cern.ch/event/1043630/