Jmatch and audio file

RJ

Feb 16, 2021, 2:06:08 PM2/16/21
to hotpotatoesusers
Is there a simple code I could add to jmatch to make an audio file available ( see attachment)
I would like to use the small button.
I am not sure where to find this info.
Thanks for your help
example.png

Martin Holmes

Feb 16, 2021, 2:09:58 PM2/16/21
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Insert / Media Object, then browse to your audio file.

Bear in mind, though, that putting an audio player on a card that's
supposed to be dragged around is going to be confusing; the audio will
play whenever someone tries to drag the card. I would put the audio on
the left side and the matching text or images on the right.

Cheers,
Martin
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/a6843d9a-f0b4-4599-ab29-8245f1eea6cdn%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/a6843d9a-f0b4-4599-ab29-8245f1eea6cdn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Agnès S.

Feb 16, 2021, 4:29:08 PM2/16/21
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It seems that
http://hpaddons.free.fr/as_addons_hp7plus/HP7plus_demos/JM7+_demo4.htm
is an example of what you want to get.

You need HP7+ that you will find here:
http://hpaddons.free.fr/as_addons_hp7/as_addons_hp7.html

or Horizontal JMatch (JMH) if you prefer an horizontal display:
http://hpaddons.free.fr/as_addons_hp7/JMH_210/JMH_demos/JMH_210_demo4.htm

Cheers,
Agnès S.

Martin Holmes

Feb 16, 2021, 5:14:20 PM2/16/21
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
Ah, sorry, I misunderstood. It's the small button you're after. :-)

henny jellema

Mar 18, 2021, 9:14:02 AM3/18/21
to agnes...@gmail.com, hotpotatoesusers
Dag Agnes,
I studied your add-on about maps with this gimp tool. I wonder would it be possible to do the same kind of exercise with other pictures as maps.
For example with my painting exercises. I have the painting and I make holes in it. Then with a Jmatch exercise one has to drag  the correct  piece to the right place.
I'm just a bit  cogitating ...
Hgv, Henny

Op di 16 feb. 2021 om 22:29 schreef Agnès S. <agnes...@gmail.com>:
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/8ba722b8-7a64-9011-5775-298e9c756224%40gmail.com.