cursor help

Rodolphe Maurel

May 12, 2021, 1:51:39 PM5/12/21
to hotpotatoesusers
Hello all,
Funny how Ubuntu Chromium is unable to display the "help" cursor as a ?.
Martin, do you get a x instead of a ? when hovering the dotted line ?

Martin Holmes

May 12, 2021, 2:53:04 PM5/12/21
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
I tested on:

Firefox, Chromium, Chrome, Brave, Vivaldi and Edge, all on Linux. I got
the question mark help cursor on all the browsers.

Do you perhaps have a custom theme installed, or a plugin that might
change your default cursor set?

Cheers,
Martin

On 2021-05-12 10:51 a.m., Rodolphe Maurel wrote:
> Hello all,
> Funny how Ubuntu Chromium is unable to display the "help" cursor as a ?.
> Martin, do you get a x instead of a ? when hovering the dotted line ?
> http://www2.soundguideweb.com/past/gulliver2.htm
> <http://www2.soundguideweb.com/past/gulliver2.htm>
> Thx a lot.
>
> --
> Rodolphe Maurel
> rodolph...@gmail.com <http://rodolphemaurel_at_gmail.com>
> www.soundguideweb.com <http://www.soundguideweb.com>
> www.irregularverbsonline.com <http://www.irregularverbsonline.com>

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/CAHebQp97rzPLOndSJ0cT7J5bX5U0jo9EbD%2BziYYvAe3ovURCjA%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/CAHebQp97rzPLOndSJ0cT7J5bX5U0jo9EbD%2BziYYvAe3ovURCjA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Agnès S.

May 12, 2021, 3:06:44 PM5/12/21
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
I can see the "help" cursor with Chromium.

Cheers,
Agnès S.

Rodolphe Maurel

May 13, 2021, 6:54:56 AM5/13/21
to hotpotatoesusers
Hi,
Thanks a lot for your answers. No big deal. I'll have a look into it.
Have a nice day.
Rodolphe

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/34b196fd-07b4-f72c-c3f1-e457fcc07f0b%40gmail.com.