PUT MY QUIZ ON LINE

Kiara Infuso

Mar 14, 2021, 9:12:17 AM3/14/21
to hotpotatoesusers

Hi everyone, can someone teach me how to put my quiz on line (dont have web site, but can use drive or somth) so that my students can do them? Thank youu

Colin Consiglio (VK3NCC)

Mar 14, 2021, 9:16:11 AM3/14/21
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com

Hello Kiara,

if you have access to a network drive that all your students can also access,  you can put the Hotpotato Quiz there and tell your students where to find it.

Other people  may have some other suggestions

best regards

Colin

On 2021-03-15 00:12, Kiara Infuso wrote:

Hi everyone, can someone teach me how to put my quiz on line (dont have web site, but can use drive or somth) so that my students can do them? Thank youu

Kiara Infuso

Mar 14, 2021, 9:19:56 AM3/14/21
to hotpotatoesusers
no, I am using on line platform to teach. I am thinking of sharing a link of one of my quiz there, so that students can click on it.
But I would need more details on how to do that from zero

awj...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2021, 9:52:47 AM3/14/21
to Kiara Infuso, hotpotatoesusers
Hi everyone,
I have a similar question: how I post my hot pot exercises in my Google Classroom so that students can do them on line?

Thanks

Le dim., mars 14, 2021 à 13:19, Kiara Infuso

Rodolphe Maurel

Mar 14, 2021, 12:15:39 PM3/14/21
to awj...@gmail.com, Kiara Infuso, hotpotatoesusers
Hi,
For about 130€ a year (which I get back from donations for my website), I get a domain name and quality hosting.
It's in my opinion the best and easiest solution (and probably the only solution if you don't have an LMS platform).
In the last 20 years, I don't think I have ever had a service interruption.
Hope this helps.
Rodolphe

Martin Holmes

Mar 14, 2021, 1:45:01 PM3/14/21
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
I don't think the quizzes will work in Google Classroom or Google Drive,
although I haven't tried that. They're web pages, so they need to be
served from a web server. Does your school have a website that you could
use?

Cheers,
Martin

On 2021-03-14 6:52 a.m., awj...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I have a similar question: how I post my hot pot exercises in my Google
> Classroom so that students can do them on line?
>
> Thanks
>

> Envoyé depuis Yahoo Mail pour Android
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/94d830c5-bef9-440d-8f65-36831aafe9d8n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> .

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/366144009.1095296.1615729957178%40mail.yahoo.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/366144009.1095296.1615729957178%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Miguel Brichant

Mar 14, 2021, 1:46:36 PM3/14/21
to Rodolphe Maurel, awj...@gmail.com, Kiara Infuso, hotpotatoesusers
HI everyone,
I also have a domain name that I use for that kind of stuff.  No need to build a site with menus and so on, it is just a collection of pages that I access via the windows explorer.  That way, I put a link to the page (with the hotpot exercise) in the different classes I have on different LMS, depending on the school I am.

One great advantage is that if I need to change something (like the video stuff when Flash stopped working), I only have to make one change in the code of the page, and not begin to change things in every LMS....

Miguel

--
Miguel BRICHANT

Délégué- Référent numérique.
Collège du Christ-Roi (CCRO)
Rue de Renivaux 25
1340 Ottignies

Rodolphe Maurel

Mar 14, 2021, 3:16:32 PM3/14/21
to Martin Holmes, hotpotatoesusers
And even if it could, you couldn't add any pictures or sound files...

Jules AW

Mar 14, 2021, 5:29:56 PM3/14/21
to Martin Holmes, hotpotatoesusers
Hi everyone. Thank you for your replies. Martin, unfortunately we don't have a website for our school yet

Cheers

srini veerasakthi

Mar 19, 2021, 7:08:11 AM3/19/21
to hotpotatoesusers
Hi everyone,

We got a portal full of quizzes and gamewares at https://needbook.in . You are welcome to use it .
Even though I can't beat the magnanimity of Martin or Agnes here, but will put your educational content online and share the link .

Regards
Sri

Agnès S.

Mar 19, 2021, 7:25:10 AM3/19/21
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com

Martin Holmes

Mar 19, 2021, 10:23:06 AM3/19/21
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Srini! I tried to look at the courses but they need a login,
unfortunately. Are any of them open to the public?

Cheers,
Martin
>  <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/94d830c5-bef9-440d-8f65-36831aafe9d8n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/94d830c5-bef9-440d-8f65-36831aafe9d8n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>>.
> >
> >     --
> from it,
> >     send an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> >     <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com>.
> >     To view this discussion on the web, visit
> >
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/f4d84493-b825-4b5d-a570-d197af687e25n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/f4d84493-b825-4b5d-a570-d197af687e25n%40googlegroups.com>
> >
>  <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/f4d84493-b825-4b5d-a570-d197af687e25n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/f4d84493-b825-4b5d-a570-d197af687e25n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>>
> >     .
> >
> > --
> it, send
> > an email to hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com
> > <mailto:hotpotatoesuse...@googlegroups.com>.
> > To view this discussion on the web, visit
> >
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/366144009.1095296.1615729957178%40mail.yahoo.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/366144009.1095296.1615729957178%40mail.yahoo.com>
>

> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/366144009.1095296.1615729957178%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/366144009.1095296.1615729957178%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>>.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/affd3c74-da98-c014-d2f9-90d90a02c6ee%40halfbakedsoftware.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/affd3c74-da98-c014-d2f9-90d90a02c6ee%40halfbakedsoftware.com>.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/d5afab39-e9a7-439b-bf8f-1a3ad142452cn%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/d5afab39-e9a7-439b-bf8f-1a3ad142452cn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

srini veerasakthi

Mar 19, 2021, 10:45:37 AM3/19/21
to Martin Holmes, hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
We also store the scores and show them after the test. We also provide mentor monitoring screen for groups performance.

Pls find attached

Regards
Sri

On Fri, 19 Mar 2021, 8:06 pm srini veerasakthi, <veera...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Martin ,

After drilling down to the link a login screen with Google accounts login (as shown below) opens. Just to avoid spam. It allows immediate access.

If you want I can create a login/access as required/suggested by you.

If we register students as described in register screen with specific group, we change the header to the group's logo and name.

Regards
Sri

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "hotpotatoesusers" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/61c5d3c2-0b12-b5da-8043-1497a726a877%40halfbakedsoftware.com.

srini veerasakthi

srini veerasakthi

Mar 19, 2021, 11:33:28 AM3/19/21
to hotpotatoesusers
Apologies for too many replied. Replying to mails is erring and hence doing twice

The image attached again

Screenshot_20210319-195746_Chrome.jpg