Virtual pagination with pictures.

jean-marc Cadio

Apr 15, 2021, 12:16:03 PM4/15/21
to hotpotatoesusers

Hello everyone,
Still exploring the new addons by Agnès. I'm trying to create an exercise and insert  pictures to be viewed with virtual pagination. But the exercise shows all the pictures. Can virtual pagination work with pictures?
Thanks for your help.
Jean-Marc
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

jean-marc Cadio

Apr 15, 2021, 2:07:54 PM4/15/21
to hotpotatoesusers
Dear all,
Just in case you'd like to see what exercise I get.
Thank you.
Jean-Marc
Collège Emmanuel de Martonne - Laval - France

tgr-6.jpg
tgr-5.jpg
TEST.htm
TEST.jqz
tgr-4.jpg
tgr-1-3.jpg

Agnès S.

Apr 15, 2021, 2:11:44 PM4/15/21
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jean-Marc,

I've just made a test : virtual pagination is working with images in the
reading container or in the exercise container.
Are you sure that virtualpaginate.js and virtualpagination.css are in
the exercise folder ?

Cheers,
Agnès S.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/4a8e4404-34e8-4599-af60-b682b1050258n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/4a8e4404-34e8-4599-af60-b682b1050258n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

jean-marc Cadio

Apr 16, 2021, 4:00:45 AM4/16/21
to hotpotatoesusers

Thanks again Agnès.
My first attempt at creating this exercise hadn't worked, (I didn't see any picture) so I changed "virtualpage_rt" into "virtualpage" after reading somewhere about it. I was wrong.
Thanks for you help§
Jean-Marc