Jquiz; letters for questions?

hennyj...@planet.nl

Feb 11, 2021, 11:04:26 AM2/11/21
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com

Dag Martin ( and others),

Today I use hot potatoe exercises very often on a digital whiteboard. In an exercise like this,

https://static.digischool.nl/oefenen/hennyjellema/kunst/regentessen/fragmenten/stukjes.01.htm

 I ask the whole class, "What's the correct answer? The first from the left? The second from the right?"

Is there a way, for example, to put A, B, C on the buttons instead of a question mark?

Hgv, Henny

Martin Holmes

Feb 11, 2021, 12:05:30 PM2/11/21
to hotpotat...@googlegroups.com
A, B, C etc. should appear before each button if you're using the
standard JQuiz output.

Cheers,
Martin
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/006101d7008f%24917a3e70%24b46ebb50%24%40planet.nl
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hotpotatoesusers/006101d7008f%24917a3e70%24b46ebb50%24%40planet.nl?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

stefpen gmail

Feb 14, 2021, 9:17:24 AM2/14/21
to hotpotatoesusers
to Martin Holmes:
Yes, JQuiz displays letters A,B,C. However JMH_210 doesn't. I have 6 horizontal pictures , so I decided to tell the students "What's on Picture 1,2,3, etc.) It'll be difficult if I have 2 lines of pictures.

Steve