Transparent not Black Background

Callum MacLure

Nov 27, 2022, 8:40:55 AM11/27/22
to Honeycam Forum
I drag and drop gif file into HoneyCam

I was able to create a WebM with transparent background. But now when I save the WebM now it always makes the background black. How do  go back to making the background transparent?

Also, it speeds up video to very very fast. Happy to buy Pro Version if you can help me to fix this issue.

Thanks

Callum

Chris Choi

Nov 28, 2022, 12:36:53 AM11/28/22
to Callum MacLure, Honeycam Forum
Hi Callum,

I'm Chris from Honeycam Team. Thank you for using Honeycam.

>> I drag and drop gif file into HoneyCam
>> I was able to create a WebM with transparent background. But now when I save the WebM now it always makes the background black. How do  go back to making the background transparent?
>> Also, it speeds up video to very very fast. Happy to buy Pro Version if you can help me to fix this issue.

I've found no problem in saving WebM with transparent backgrounds. Some video players or browsers may not show WebM with transparent backgrounds properly.

image.png

If the help link couldn't help you, please send us the GIF and WebM file. (Please email to ap...@bandisfot.com.)

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Chris.

2022년 11월 27일 (일) 오후 10:40, Callum MacLure <cal...@maclure.com>님이 작성:

Callum MacLure

Nov 29, 2022, 12:46:51 AM11/29/22
to Honeycam Forum
black_background.jpg

Chris Choi

Nov 29, 2022, 8:59:05 PM11/29/22
to Callum MacLure, Honeycam Forum
Hi Callum,

Thanks for the capture. However, I'd like to ask you if you clicked the "Background Color(White)". If the background color changes, the result WebM file is well saved with a transparent background.

image.png
For your information, the black color of the background is specified in HTML not in a WebM file. That's how you can change the color of the background for a single WebM file.

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Chris.

2022년 11월 29일 (화) 오후 2:46, Callum MacLure <cal...@maclure.com>님이 작성:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Honeycam Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/honeycam/CAJ0ybwtKd49UnQKCER0Xbb-tb7sELqqXdxh5g0P6%2B6N6LKaY3w%40mail.gmail.com.