New versions totally unstable?

Paul Mason

Oct 16, 2021, 2:19:46 AM10/16/21
to Honeycam Forum
Since the new feature of video collages was added, this app has become useless for editing any standard video over a minute or so. I often need to edit videos of about 2 to 3 minutes, which was no problem previously. Now, Upon saving, the saved video jumps from the middle to the end, then back to the middle, all over the place. What happened?

Chris Choi

Oct 17, 2021, 11:16:12 PM10/17/21
to Paul Mason, Honeycam Forum
Hello Mr. Mason,

Thank you for using Honeycam and sorry for the inconvenience.

>> Upon saving, the saved video jumps from the middle to the end, then back to the middle, all over the place. What happened?
We've found that the bug you mentioned and that test routines are not working properly on beta versions also. We'll let you know when the bug is fixed.

Thank you and have a great week.
Best regards,

2021년 10월 16일 (토) 오후 3:19, Paul Mason <pauld...@gmail.com>님이 작성:
Since the new feature of video collages was added, this app has become useless for editing any standard video over a minute or so. I often need to edit videos of about 2 to 3 minutes, which was no problem previously. Now, Upon saving, the saved video jumps from the middle to the end, then back to the middle, all over the place. What happened?

Chris Choi

Nov 8, 2021, 11:19:56 PM11/8/21
to Paul Mason, Honeycam Forum
Hello Mr.Mason,

I'm Chris from Honeycam Team.
Thank you for the long waiting. I'm happy to let you know that we've fixed the bug of Honeycam v4.0 beta, which has just been updated.
You can update Honeycam or download the latest version from our beta site. (https://www.bandisoft.com/honeycam/beta/)

Thank you and have a great day.

Best regards,
Chris