Egg Consumption May Help Tackle Rampant Malnutrition and Stunted Growth in Indian Children

1 view

Gurumurthy K

Feb 8, 2020, 7:38:55 PM2/8/20
to mathssciencestf, socialsciencestf, stfurdu, karnataka_teachereducators, karnatakash...@googlegroups.com, indianteach...@googlegroups.com, assamma...@googlegroups.com, apmat...@googlegroups.com, apscie...@googlegroups.com, tsb...@googlegroups.com, tsmat...@googlegroups.com, tsp...@googlegroups.com, hindistf, hpsmaths...@googlegroups.com, htfkarnataka
https://thenewleam.com/2020/02/egg-consumption-may-help-tackle-rampant-malnutrition-and-stunted-growth-in-indian-children/

Can we advocate for eggs to be included in the mid day meals in our schools....

India has amongst the world's most malnourished children 😔