Is it possible to increase the HeuristicLab environment font size?

AmirHossein Haghighat

Aug 10, 2022, 10:28:27 AM8/10/22
to HeuristicLab
Hi everyone;

I'm teaching HeuristicLab and I need to increase the size of HeuristicLab font. For example increasing the size of words and numbers in the software. How can I do that? Is this possible? Anybody has an alternative idea?

Thanks:)

Gabriel Kronberger

Aug 18, 2022, 7:56:22 AM8/18/22
to noreply-spamdigest via HeuristicLab
Hi Amir,
Happy, to hear that you are using HL for teaching.

There is no way to increase the font size directly in HeuristicLab as it is tied to the system font size.

There are two alternative options: Increase "the size of text, apps and other items" in Windows System Settings.

Another option is the Windows Magnifier App (German "Bildschirmlupe"). It can be found via the task bar search box.
Best, Gabriel

Message has been deleted