build the stable source code

soumaya mire

Sep 25, 2020, 11:20:24 AM9/25/20
to HeuristicLab
In the mean time, I've been trying to build the  stable source code (as shown on https://dev.heuristiclab.com/trac.fcgi/wiki/Documentation/DevelopmentCenter/DownloadAndBuildSource)  I've not been able yet, as it (both VS2019 and the build.cmd script)
 Any clue to what might be going wrong here?c3.PNGc1.PNGc3.PNG

Wagner Stefan

Sep 25, 2020, 4:24:49 PM9/25/20
to heuris...@googlegroups.com

Hi soumaya mire,

the solutions have to be built in a specific order. First, you have to build “HeuristicLab.ExtLibs.sln” and then you can build “HeuristicLab 3.3.sln”.

Kind regards,

Stefan