Diastasis recti

manyamu...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2019, 2:23:30 PM2/24/19
to Herniasurgery
Sir I m advised to go through meshplasty and abdominoplasty is Desarda technique helpful for me I live in delhi

Fred AMIR

Feb 24, 2019, 8:57:49 PM2/24/19
to manyamu...@gmail.com, Herniasurgery
For diastasis recti check out Julie Tupler’s Technique for recovery without surgery.

Fred Amir
Author, Speaker, Rapid Recovery Coach

On Feb 24, 2019, at 11:23 AM, manyamu...@gmail.com wrote:

Sir I m advised to go through meshplasty and abdominoplasty is Desarda technique helpful for me I live in delhi

des...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2019, 12:34:59 AM7/18/19
to Herniasurgery
Dear friends,

Be careful about mesh used in hernia surgery. It is a simple piece of synthetic cloth !!!

You may read either of our books recently published on Amazon.com:

1] Title: A short handbook of Desarda repair for inguinal hernia. At $ 4.99 (Rs.
354/-) only.
2] Title: New technique of inguinal hernia repair-Desarda Repair. At $ 2.99 (Rs.
207/-) only.
Click here: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=mohan+desarda+book&ref=nb_sb_noss
Useful for general public, undergraduates, postgraduates and consultants to get complete knowledge of new technology of inguinal hernia repair without mesh. It gives all details of causes, new technology, complications, treatment etc in a very easy and flowing language.

Prof. Dr. Desarda M. P. MS; FICS(USA); FICA(USA)
Chief of Hernia Center, Poona Hospital & Research Center
Mobile: 0091 7738181022 or 0091 9373322178
Email: des...@gmail.com
Website: www.desarda.com