Done left inguinal hernia surgery

Nileshkumar Patel

Oct 24, 2019, 1:34:08 AM10/24/19
to Herniasurgery
I have bilateral inguinal hernia from 2012. In 2012 i done right inguinal hernia surgery by Dr desarda till now I have not any problem for that right hernia. Now two days before I done surgery on left inguinal hernia surgery by Dr desarda. Next day I walk around my room with no pain. After travelling for about 12 hours by bus I reach home without any difficulty what a great method for hernia surgery done by desarda method.
Nileshkumar Patel

Saleh Haskouri

Oct 24, 2019, 5:24:17 AM10/24/19
to nileshku...@gmail.com, Herniasurgery, Naeem Sheikh, fernand, Nathan Sivatharman