Do you know a hernia surgeon in Portugal or Spain who is already experienced with this?

Harmen Broersma

Nov 5, 2020, 9:24:58 AM11/5/20
to Herniasurgery

I need to have a recurrent hernia operated. Previously PP mesh was implanted already twice, so I am looking for an experienced surgeon who can operate with the Desarda technique while there are already two layers of synthetic mesh in the way. I live in the Algarve, Portugal. Do you know any surgeon in this area or not too far away in Europe who has experience with this? The surgeon that I consulted said that no-mesh technique cannot be used in my case but maybe he is not willing to learn something new.

Saleh Haskouri

Nov 5, 2020, 9:48:54 AM11/5/20
to harmen....@gmail.com, Herniasurgery
Liase with dr. desarda

On Thursday, November 5, 2020, Harmen Broersma <harmen....@gmail.com> wrote:

I need to have a recurrent hernia operated. Previously PP mesh was implanted already twice, so I am looking for an experienced surgeon who can operate with the Desarda technique while there are already two layers of synthetic mesh in the way. I live in the Algarve, Portugal. Do you know any surgeon in this area or not too far away in Europe who has experience with this? The surgeon that I consulted said that no-mesh technique cannot be used in my case but maybe he is not willing to learn something new.

Saleh Haskouri

Nov 5, 2020, 9:50:40 AM11/5/20
to harmen....@gmail.com, Herniasurgery
for mesh removal liase with dr. petersen in las vegas ,  nevada. tell him i referred you

saleh haskouri

Prof.Dr.Desarda MP

Nov 5, 2020, 11:32:09 PM11/5/20
to Herniasurgery
You may contact:

Dr. Javier Errando Ricol              SPAIN

xerr...@csg.cat ;

Dr. A. Arroyo                                SPAIN

arro...@hotmail.com ;

Dr. Badajoz CH                           SPAIN

drba...@gmail.com ;