100K permanent ride this weekend

Peter Nagel

Aug 24, 2021, 12:35:18 PM8/24/21
to Hill Country Randonneurs, Heart of Texas Randonneurs
I need to get in my 100K in for August. I'm open to riding on Friday, Saturday
or Sunday.  I'm thinking of tacking on extra miles in preparation of the 100th
anniversary ride.  One option would be a start in Jarrell, then riding to
Florence to do the Florence Pop.  Including the return to Jarrell, the
total distance would be around 93 miles.  Another option would be
a start in Georgetown, then riding to Florence, etc.  The total distance
would be around 103 miles.

I'm open to other options as well.

Peter

Gary Kanaby

Aug 24, 2021, 12:53:04 PM8/24/21
to Peter Nagel, Hill Country Randonneurs, Heart of Texas Randonneurs
Peter
  Too bad you can’t get up to tide with LSR on their dart.  I’ve done theirs twice
  For our dart shouldn’t I post it soon?  What are the available routes?  I am doing the 200 on Saturday. But I am waiting for parts. I am installing a new chainring and cassette. They began slipping when I installed the new chain.

Gary Kanaby

Joshua Crixell

Aug 24, 2021, 5:04:33 PM8/24/21
to Peter Nagel, Hill Country Randonneurs, Heart of Texas Randonneurs
Patty and I are heading up north to ride a gravel pop with LSR.

Joshua

Gary Kanaby

Aug 24, 2021, 8:19:13 PM8/24/21
to Joshua Crixell, Peter Nagel, Hill Country Randonneurs, Heart of Texas Randonneurs
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Heart of Texas Randonneurs" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/heart-of-texas-randonneurs/CADS5h57cdju0rXTZo%2BXiBYpr5nk5AvGMFaFnbTM4dPc02%3DsEjA%40mail.gmail.com.