October 30, 2021 Dart

Gary Kanaby

Aug 30, 2021, 2:30:28 PM8/30/21
to Heart of Texas Randonneurs
Join the Hot Randonneurs for a Dart Pop ride.  It is 120 km over a period of 8 hours.  You join a team and ride together.  Everybody meets up at 2PM or before in Andice and then ride to the finish at a brewery in Georgetown.  This is always a fun event.  Everyone is welcome even if you ride slow. There are six routes to choose from. Teams require three riders but can have up to five.

Starts and ends at Rentsch Brewery2020-10-17.jpg

Gary Kanaby

Oct 19, 2021, 2:23:50 PM10/19/21
to Heart of Texas Randonneurs
To all that are planning to ride the dart.  Please check to see if you are one of the registered riders.  There are several people on the excel sheet on teams but not registered for the ride.  If your name is not on the registered list (see "Who is Coming:)  you have not completed the registration process.  If you paid and think you should be registered, start over.  I will be happy to refund anyone that pays twice (let me know).

EVERYONE PLEASE LOAD ONTO YOUR GARMIN ALL OF THE ROUTES.  ON THE DAY OF THE RIDE WE WILL FINALIZE TEAMS SO THAT EVERY TEAM HAS 3 TO 5 RIDERS .  IF YOU ARE REGISTERED AND DON'T THINK YOU WILL FINISH, LET ME KNOW AND WE WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON A TEAM WITH MORE THAN THREE MEMBERS.  EACH TEAM, MUST HAVE THREE FINISHERS OR NO ONE ON THE TEAM GETS CREDIT.  THIS IS AN IMPORTANT RIDE TO MANY SINCE IT IS ONE OF THE NECESSARY RIDES TO RECEIVE THE ROULER AWARD.  MOST ON THIS RIDE ARE TRYING FOR THIS AWARD.

We will have a great day.  this is a ride that many say is their favorite of the year!!

Gary Kanaby

Oct 19, 2021, 4:36:37 PM10/19/21
to Heart of Texas Randonneurs
Another note.  If you registered and your name is not listed let me know.  If I received payment I will know you registered that way.  It seems that Paypal is not telling the site you paid and then your name does not appear.  I is happening rarely but it has happened.  Thanks, Gary

Rob Tulloh

Oct 31, 2021, 10:38:54 AM10/31/21
to Gary Kanaby, Heart of Texas Randonneurs, Hill Country Randonneurs
Hi there,

My latest blog entry is posted with photos from the Dart pop. https://rtulloh.wixsite.com/website/post/heart-of-texas-dart-pop

Rob