Pop perm this weekend

Peter Nagel

Jan 27, 2022, 10:11:48 AM1/27/22
to Hill Country Randonneurs, Heart of Texas Randonneurs
If you don't feel up to riding 200 miles in Austin
or 200K in Salado, let me know if you would be
interested in riding a 100K perm.  I'm open to
route choice and start time.  I'm leaning towards
riding the recently resurrected "Granger Flo Pop"
starting on Saturday morning (not too early to
let the temperature warm up)

Peter

Peter Nagel

Jan 29, 2022, 1:12:02 PM1/29/22
to Peter Nagel, 'Peter Nagel' via Heart of Texas Randonneurs, Hill Country Randonneurs
Saturday didn't work out for me, so the plan is to ride tomorrow.  Still open to route and start time.  My preference is to ride the "Granger Flo" route, starting early.
Let me know if you want to join me.