Seminar goodies

Christine Anderson

Jun 22, 2021, 7:32:42 PM6/22/21
to handb...@googlegroups.com
I’m getting rid of a big bin full of solo table covers and swashes, “name your price” or donation. I don’t want to take them back home! Most covers are in pieces, top and skirt, some are fitted together and are either 8 or 9 feet in length. Anyone who is coming to National Seminar? Please stop by my table in the common area where vendors are set up. I’ll have solo music to get rid of, too…maybe some other things. Hope to see many of y’all in Glendale - 3 more weeks!

Christine Anderson

Artist in Residence
The Master’s University

Tammera Missel

Jun 22, 2021, 7:36:40 PM6/22/21
to handb...@googlegroups.com
Really???? I definitely want to see what you are bringing! I will be by your table for sure!

Tammera

--
Post: handb...@googlegroups.com
Subscribe: handbell-l...@googlegroups.com

Derek Hakes

Jun 22, 2021, 8:19:13 PM6/22/21
to handb...@googlegroups.com
Christine:

Thanks for your offer. Unfortunately I had to cancel my seminar registration due to - once again - not being able to afford it.

I would’ve really liked to have seen your music or covers, as I’m desperate for especially covers. Can’t even afford those right now.

Hope you all have fun. Will see you next year in Nashville.

Derek Hakes

Sent from my iPhone

marka...@1scom.net

Jun 22, 2021, 8:39:26 PM6/22/21
to handb...@googlegroups.com

I’ll bring the BIG suitcase! See you in AZ!