NASA stamps

David Kazdan

Apr 17, 2021, 5:57:04 PM4/17/21
to Digest Recipients
Might be of interest:  A NASA-designed US postage stamp will be issued 18 June 2021 at Greenbelt, Maryland, titled "Sun Science":

(there will also be one issued 4 May 2021 at Nicasio, California: These Are the Star Wars Stamps You’re Looking For | StarWars.com)

(and now that Nathaniel is living out in the sticks, we have this one: New Heritage Breeds Forever stamps available May 17 - Newsroom - About.usps.com)

  David

George Lemaster

Aug 13, 2021, 5:48:07 PM8/13/21
to ham...@googlegroups.com
At the large USPS Merrifield VA regional distribution center, the clerk said someone came in and bought All of their Sun Science stamps.

George

On Apr 17, 2021, at 5:57 PM, David Kazdan <dx...@cwru.edu> wrote:

--
Please follow the HamSCI Community Participation Guidelines at http://hamsci.org/hamsci-community-participation-guidelines.

Ward Silver

Aug 13, 2021, 6:12:15 PM8/13/21
to hamsci
Did anybody spot them on the way out? :-)

73, Ward N0AX

Todd Christell

Aug 14, 2021, 10:31:30 PM8/14/21
to HamSCI
I bought a couple of plates when I was in the PO. They are really nice.

Todd
AD0RR