drywall stilt springs locally?

Shawn Wilson

Feb 8, 2021, 2:15:19 PM2/8/21
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I picked up a pair of old drywall stilts for my son to make a costume.  One of the springs is broken.  Is there a place locally to get new sets (they seem to be sold in pairs)?  I would like to bring the stilts in to match them up, as there's no brand or model number still visible on the stilts.
Thanks,
Shawn

Alec Reilly

Feb 8, 2021, 2:32:32 PM2/8/21
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
I bought some springs for a camping bed from home depot, they have an assortment in the hardware section. You may be able to match the length and gauge of the non broken spring and find a good match. Best of luck.

Baha Baydar

Feb 8, 2021, 2:34:16 PM2/8/21
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Quick search turned up these.

I suspect that's U.S. but maybe the local stores can get them?

Shawn Wilson

Feb 18, 2021, 9:43:40 PM2/18/21
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I will give HD a try...