Looking for assistance for prototype machine

cpurusho...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2020, 10:30:29 PM12/15/20
to Halifax Makerspace
Hi Everyone,

This is Purush from Halifax, I am the founder of a startup company called Greenii Inc.
We make paper bags from newsprints, flyers.
Currently, I am looking for help to assist me with prototyping and machine design.
The machine can contain few steel plates, once the paper is placed in position, the steel plates will be activated by either pneumatic actuators or linear actuators (Controlled by PLC or Arduino)  to make automatic folds and gluing.
I have a basic design completed, However, I am really looking for your help.

If anybody has the knowledge, experience with actuators, electricals, electronic controller systems such as PLC controllers, Arduino, please reach out to me at cpurusho...@gmail.com or call me at 647-801-3424

Really looking forward to your assistance. Please take a look at the image attached for your information.

You can read our story in the below link for your reference:

Thanks,
Purush
Greenii - Main.jpg

Shawn Wilson

Dec 16, 2020, 7:05:34 AM12/16/20
to Halifax Makerspace
I spoke with Purush last night. He has manually operated folding machines now, but is looking to make them semi-automated.  I don't have the skills to help him, but was hoping someone on this group might.  He is looking for people who can do the build or introductions to people who can.  I put a couple of samples on the members' corkboard at the Makerspace.  I have to say, whenever I see the Coffee News, my first thought is always how wasteful it must be.  It's nice to think some of that waste might be diverted.