Invitation - Prishtina Open Source Festival 7-8 Dec

Besfort Guri FLOSSK

Nov 25, 2019, 9:45:09 AM11/25/19
to hak...@googlegroups.com, Valmir Mustafa, Arianit Dobroshi

Dear Hacklab fellows!

On 7th and 8th of December, we are organizing a "Prishtina Open Source Festival" that will include workshops on open hardware and software, talks on Open Source benefits, meetups and linux installation and dismantling technologies fest.

So all this event will happen at Prishtina Hackerspace where we would like to invite you and be part of it.

For those interested to come as a speaker to give a talk, lecture or a workshop we will cover your trip from Beograd to Prishtina (bus return ticket), sleeping (from Friday 6th dec to Sunday 8th dec) and meals during the event.

Please let us know ASAP if you can make it :)

Would love to have you here.

Best,

Besfort.

--

Besfort Guri

Board Member

FLOSSK (Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova)

+386 (0) 49 877 575

in...@flossk.org | www.flossk.org