HAID 2020 Virtual Meeting is happening August 21, 2020

iljafr...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2020, 4:00:50 AM8/13/20
to Haptic and Audio Interaction Design

(apologies for cross posting)

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the International Workshop on Haptic and Audio Interaction Design (HAID) will be held virtually on August 21, 2020, 10-am till noon (EST).

Please see our website for more information on the program
https://haid2020.etsmtl.ca/program.html

Information about how to join will be made available through the website soon.

If you have questions about the workshop please send an email to cha...@haid2020.org

Stephen Sinclair

Aug 22, 2020, 5:37:45 PM8/22/20
to Haptic and Audio Interaction Design
I was unable to attend live at that time but it was great to be able to go back and watch the full recording; definitely an unsung advantage of the online format.  Thanks to all the organizers for keeping HAID going despite the current difficulties, some very nice talks, and I hope to be able to meet in person again another year!

regards,
Steve