Volunteers for Tonsley Science Fair this Sunday

tony onofrio

Mar 24, 2021, 6:49:47 AM3/24/21
to HackerSpace - Adelaide, South Australia
We are still looking for some volunteers to help at the Tonsley Science Fair this Sunday. You don't have to be there all day, there is a morning session and an afternoon session. It would be appreciated if you can help and promote Hackerspace.  As a volunteer you'll be able to get in free,. Let me know that you are coming and I can give you details.

Key times on Sunday 28th March:-
• 7.00am - 9.00am Set up
• 9.00am – 12.30pm – Morning Session
• 12.30pm – 1.00pm – BREAK! Hooray!
• 1.00pm – 4.30pm – Afternoon Session
• 4.30pm – 6.00pm (ish) Pack up
I’ll be there around 8am to setup, setup usually takes an hour with 3-4 people.

Heidi Angove

Mar 24, 2021, 8:16:51 AM3/24/21
to Hackadl
I can likely do from 830 till 11am.