Hackerspace Annual General Meeting 2021 is coming soon.

tony onofrio

Feb 8, 2021, 9:23:36 AM2/8/21
to HackerSpace - Adelaide, South Australia

It's time to review what Hackerspace Adelaide has done in the last year, vote on a new committee, and have a fun afternoon.

The AGM will be held at -
Makerspace Adelaide
100 Franklin St
Saturday 27th February
1:30pm for a 2pm start.

We'll have the AGM, followed by a hacksession, free Pizza and refreshments. There is also the Pub next door if you want a drink.

We are looking for committee members to help improve Hackerspace and the things we do. If you are interested you can message me and we can discuss what's involved.

AGM-408x321.jpg

Heidi Angove

Feb 9, 2021, 12:48:19 AM2/9/21
to Hackadl
Happy to help!

seeya on the 27th

--
http://hackerspace-adelaide.org.au

tony onofrio

Feb 24, 2021, 6:13:36 AM2/24/21
to HackerSpace - Adelaide, South Australia
Reminder that the Annual General Meeting is this Saturday at 1:30pm, followed by free food and drink, and a hack session.
Consider becoming a committee member to help us expand and grow Hackerspace Adelaide. Committee members attend online committee meetings each month (about 1 hour) and help organise events or new programmes. It amounts to 1-2 hours each month.
We currently organise booths at Science Alive! at Tonsley and the Adelaide Show grounds, to demo Hackerspace and STEM projects.
We have had Arduino workshops and are planning more, as well as workshops for Raspberry Pi, Python, soldering, and other topics this year.
We are also looking at some group projects, either just for fun or to help other community groups.
Hackerspace is all about learning, making, and helping each other. Hackerspace is open to everyone, from newbie to expert, young and old.
So if you are interested in any of theses things come to the AGM, meet other members and the committee. If you feel you can help let the committee know, or consider joining the committee.