Using (+) symbol for joins H2 database in Oracle mode

Visto 49 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Richard Billa

no leída,
3 ago 2023, 11:41:363/8/23
a H2 Database
 I am using Oracle DB but for unit testing I am using H2 database version 1.4.199. While executing select statement with joins I am getting error message like "Function  table3key(+[*]) not found". I suspect it is because of using (+) symbol for joins but I am using Oracle mode so it should support.

Please help me to  fix this issue, Thanks!

SELECT table1.table1id, table2.table2id, table3.table3id, table4.table4id, table5.table5id
FROM table5, table1, table2, table3, table4
WHERE table5.table5id = ?
AND table3.table3key = table4.table3key(+)
AND table1.table1key = table2.table1key(+)
AND table2.table2key = table3.table2key(+)

Noel Grandin

no leída,
3 ago 2023, 12:12:103/8/23
a h2-da...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, we do not support that syntax, even in oracle mode.

Richard Billa

no leída,
4 ago 2023, 3:09:314/8/23
a H2 Database