Password

Patrice

Jul 20, 2019, 5:05:48 PM7/20/19
to H2 Database
Hello
I recently migrated to H2 1.4.199.
I can connect to my database without any problem and modify it. However when I click on Options or Tools I am asked for a password. I have not defined because I only work locally. Is there a default password?

Patrice

Evgenij Ryazanov

Jul 20, 2019, 8:49:36 PM7/20/19
to H2 Database
Hello.

If you have an icon of H2 Console in the system tray, you can launch a browser session from it by double click or from its context menu. In this session you will be able to use these utilities without an additional authentication and also will be able to create a new database.

If you launch the H2 Console in some other way, you have to set a password for it explicitly:
There is no default due to security reasons.