Is this site dead

Rommie

Jun 30, 2019, 11:06:15 PM6/30/19
to Gwyllion
Marjorie,

I love your work and have enjoyed it for years.  It's been over a year though.  If you're done here, let us know.  If you're not, I'm looking forward to seeing and reading more stuff.

Rommie

Arlo Barnes

Jul 1, 2019, 8:24:35 PM7/1/19
to romm...@gmail.com, gwyl...@googlegroups.com
I don't see as there is a schedule she would have to stick to, anyway.

Rafale

Jul 9, 2019, 12:12:57 PM7/9/19
to Gwyllion
Oh, don't be like that. It was just a question, and it was entirely valid considering that it's unusual for Marjorie to not post for more than a year.

robert blau

Jul 9, 2019, 3:23:41 PM7/9/19
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
Good response.      :)

sporgasbored

Jul 10, 2019, 6:09:58 PM7/10/19
to Gwyllion
It was a fair question, given that the actual site appeared to be down for a while. I love MBG's work, and I'd hate to think she was done with it. That said, it would be nice to hear from her on the subject.

Arlo Barnes

Jul 11, 2019, 12:18:51 AM7/11/19
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
Sorry if I was short before, but in a lot of the communities I am part of where art is made and/or shared, I have observed a sort of propriety over the artists, like they have a role to fill and if they are not, something must be wrong. Of course, something may be wrong in any given case, and it never hurts to check in, but 1) not much can usually be done remotely aside from advice-giving, and 2) an alternative possibility is simply that the person's relationship with a given art project occurs within moments in time, and can change or change back or pause for a while or whatever at any juncture.

So, again, apologies about my rudeness, I admit I don't know about this particular situation and should therefore hold my tongue; it is just that it comes as an overreaction to what I think is real entitlement I have seen elsewhere.

SIncerely,
—Arlo James Barnes

PleasureTorture

Jul 23, 2019, 11:24:54 PM7/23/19
to Gwyllion
Her content has often been a great inspiration for some of my own writing and always come back hoping to see more.  it's all about being in the right head-space to want to create content of this nature. I certainly hope there is more to come in future, but hope most of all that she is in a happy place in her life, or is working towards being in that place by the time there is any update on here.

robert blau

Jul 24, 2019, 3:57:36 PM7/24/19
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
Something about her style that is very pleasant and intellectually appealing. And, yes, I hope she is doing well, too.