Re: [GS-911] Digest for gs-911@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Alan T. Butler

May 4, 2020, 4:36:50 PM5/4/20
to gs-...@googlegroups.com
I always get a genuine YUASA battery. The kind that you load the acid, seal it up, then top the charge (ideally with an Optimate 4 charger) prior to installation.

Seeya
ATB

Sent via my big thumbs from my iPhone

On May 4, 2020, at 12:07, gs-...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Rune Olaf Eriksen <rune.ola...@gmail.com>: May 02 01:49PM -0700

Today I received my GS911 wifi.
I have a K1300S 2009 model and I have used the tool today.It is easy to
use and have a lot of functions and I got the tool working out.
Diagnostic, reset km, adjustment of exhaust flat, lambda sensor and
more...Better than expensive workshops
It seems I have to buy a new battery, any recommendations?
I tested the tool with PC, iPad and iPhone on wifi and it seem to work ok.
How to make this work on 4G on the phone?
Mornay Groenewald <mor...@hex.co.za>: May 03 11:22PM -0700

Hi Rune,

Our F.A.Q. entry should answer your question:

https://www.hexcode.co.za/products/gs-911/support/faq/cant-i-just-use-my-phone-tablet-as-a-wifi-hotspot

Regards,
Mornay

adf

May 6, 2020, 4:01:03 AM5/6/20
to GS-911 Field Diagnostic Tool for BMW motorcycles
Why have you posted this? What is it in response to please?
Thanks

Rune Olaf Eriksen <rune.ol...@gmail.com>: May 02 01:49PM -0700

Today I received my GS911 wifi.
I have a K1300S 2009 model and I have used the tool today.It is easy to
use and have a lot of functions and I got the tool working out.
Diagnostic, reset km, adjustment of exhaust flat, lambda sensor and
more...Better than expensive workshops
It seems I have to buy a new battery, any recommendations?
I tested the tool with PC, iPad and iPhone on wifi and it seem to work ok.
How to make this work on 4G on the phone?
Mornay Groenewald <mor...@hex.co.za>: May 03 11:22PM -0700

Hi Rune,

Our F.A.Q. entry should answer your question:

https://www.hexcode.co.za/products/gs-911/support/faq/cant-i-just-use-my-phone-tablet-as-a-wifi-hotspot

Regards,
Mornay

Bill Morrison

May 7, 2020, 1:56:40 AM5/7/20
to gs-...@googlegroups.com
I have an AGM battery in my k1600gt going on my 4th year without issues. Keep it topped off using an Optimate charger.

Bill Morrison

rune.ola...@gmail.com

May 7, 2020, 1:56:40 AM5/7/20
to gs-...@googlegroups.com

Sorry for late reply.

I am grateful for advice. Looking for new battery of the brand you mentioned.

Else, I have used GS911wifi latest today for suspension by laptop and USB.

This a great tool, I will take with me on travel and check by iphone if there should be any trouble with the bike.

Thanks a lot.

barry.s...@gmail.com

May 7, 2020, 8:37:51 AM5/7/20
to gs-...@googlegroups.com

Just to point out that I have a 2014 R1200RT LC with the original battery and still going strong. Has been maintained using the Optimate 4.

Barry