v1.7.0 Not Found when installing via Composer for PHP

ma...@robinpowered.com

Nov 15, 2017, 11:14:09 AM11/15/17
to grpc.io
Is it possible to update the php composer version so that v1.7.0 can be installed via composer? The latest version is v1.6.0: https://packagist.org/packages/grpc/grpc

Thanks,
-Mark

Stanley Cheung

Nov 15, 2017, 2:03:42 PM11/15/17
to ma...@robinpowered.com, grpc.io
There is effectively no change to the composer package for 1.7.0. You can continue to use version 1.6.0

ma...@robinpowered.com

Stanley Cheung

Nov 15, 2017, 8:49:18 PM11/15/17
to ma...@robinpowered.com, grpc.io
So composer package is based on tags on the Github repo. I have added the v1.7.0 tag to the repo but composer does not seem to want to pick this up as a separate release because a previous release (1.6.0) shares the same commit.

ma...@robinpowered.com