C sharp pluck call

shah.p...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2018, 3:28:45 AM3/6/18
to grpc.io
Hi I am trying to write a simple grpc client for a grpc service that is built in java and runs on a unix server. When I make a call to the grpc service the call hangs at pluck call from the Unary Call. I am not trying anything with async and this is purely a blocking call. Can you please help me with what possibly is wrong?

shah.p...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2018, 8:22:50 PM3/6/18
to grpc.io
Any help on this please?

Jan Tattermusch

Mar 15, 2018, 6:32:14 AM3/15/18
to grpc.io
Hi,
without a reproduction this is going to be a tough one. Is the hostname resolved correctly  and is the server listening (if not, the call might never finish, unless you've set a deadline)? Did you turn on extra logging (set env. variable GRPC_VERBOSITY=debug)?