Add support for cross-compiling for s390x platform #9455

Dilip Bhagavan

Mar 16, 2023, 2:04:30 AM3/16/23
to grpc.io
This PR adds the s390x packages to the maven artifacts published for this component. Can someone take a look at this PR.

Regards,
Dilip

sanjay...@google.com

Mar 17, 2023, 6:10:20 PM3/17/23
to grpc.io
Assuming you are talking about https://github.com/grpc/grpc-java/pull/9455 it is already being looked at as you can see the comments in the PR.

Sanjay Pujare

Mar 20, 2023, 2:35:58 AM3/20/23
to Dilip Bhagavan, grpc.io
Okay, I saw a recent comment (~around 2 weeks ago) in the PR so I thought there was an active discussion going on. But that comment is probably from you to indicate your interest in the PR. I suggest adding another comment and tagging @ejona86 and the contributor saying you are blocked.

On Sun, Mar 19, 2023 at 11:20 PM Dilip Bhagavan <dilip.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi Sanjay, thank you for your prompt response. Can you please point out what needs to be done since this is still open?

 In the discussion I don't see any response from the maintainer after protobuf related fix has been identified.