TLS with Google Cloud ESP for GRPC Server

Baojun Xu

Mar 6, 2018, 6:51:12 AM3/6/18
to grp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are hosting our grpc server with ESP at the moment with no encryption. We need to add a encryption layer over the communication to meet our security standard. Have tried to run grpc with TLS but with no success. Could some one give me some suggestions how to do it correctly?

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Baojun

Wenbo Zhu

Mar 6, 2018, 5:03:46 PM3/6/18
to b...@soliduslink.com, grpc.io
ESP uses the grpc client library to proxy grpc requests, so you need forward this Q to the end-points mailing list ... to find out how to turn on TLS for back-end communication.