Vulnerability Assessment- CVE-2023-33953

VIJAYABALAN G

Sep 14, 2023, 2:19:36 AM9/14/23
to grpc-s...@googlegroups.com, grp...@googlegroups.com
We are using gRPC java implementation in many of our applications across  organization. Recently, we came to know about the vulnerability as mentioned in the subject. Please help to clarify the following points.
1. Is this vulnerability limited to C++ implementation?
2. We are using gRPC v1.37.1 (java). Is java implementation is also impacted?

We are using gRPC java implementation in many of our applications across  organization. Recently, we came to know about the vulnerability as mentioned in the subject. Please help to clarify the following points.
1. Is this vulnerability limited to C++ implementation?
2. We are using gRPC v1.37.1 (java). Is java implementation is also impacted?

VIJAYABALAN G

Sep 20, 2023, 10:17:20 PM9/20/23
to grpc-s...@googlegroups.com, grp...@googlegroups.com
Can I have an update on this please?