Repeated blog article rss feed

alan...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2018, 8:46:17 PM11/27/18
to grpc.io
Hi there,

I subscribe the blog rss feed, there is a strange phenomenon since two monthg ago, that is, an article rss feed repeats in random period, its title is "In a previous article , we explored how HTTP/2 dramatically increases network efficiency and enables real-time communic...", and links to https://grpc.io//2018/11/27/2018-08-20-grpc-on-http2.html

Anyone can fix that? Thanks.

Carl Mastrangelo

Nov 29, 2018, 2:08:05 PM11/29/18
to grpc.io
I believe the RSS feed is from github.io, so you may need to file a bug there.  I have emailed them in the past (their email is on the GitHub contact page), and they have been helpful to me in the past.

alan...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2018, 8:39:03 PM11/29/18
to grpc.io
Thanks for your suggestion, issued.