Redirecting requests/ Forwarding

martin....@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2018, 12:14:13 PM3/6/18
to grpc.io
Hi, I want to make a stateful cluster in such a way that if a request is determined that it doesn't belong to the node that recieved the request, I want to forward/redirect the request to the correct node.
Is something like that possible with GRPC?

By some other way than doing it manually

Eric Anderson

Mar 6, 2018, 6:51:09 PM3/6/18
to martin....@gmail.com, grpc.io
What language are you in? In Java you could forward the request during an interceptor (it'd be similar to being a proxy). No language supports automatic redirects where the client would re-issue the request to a different backend.