[c#] Send and Receive stream in grpc C#

Hiệp Bạch

Apr 9, 2018, 12:30:36 AM4/9/18
to grpc.io
Hi everybody!
I have run a project Chat with gRPC, I used Golang in server , Golang, Java, and C# in client.
In Golang client, a can chat normaly. But when i code in C#, i can't send a request in stream. I read example about RouteGuide of gPRC, i did similar, but not successful. The Server didn't work normaly
Who can help me in my problem?? :( i want to send a  message to other client

Jan Tattermusch

Apr 9, 2018, 6:34:38 AM4/9/18
to Hiệp Bạch, grpc.io
This really looks like you missed something in your C# code, as we do have plenty of tests that are using both client streaming and server streaming and they are passing consistently. Please provide minimal code that reproduces the problem (and then maybe someone can point out some hidden issue with your code) and the exact error/problem you are seeing ("I can't send a request" is not enough), otherwise it is unlikely that anyone will be able to help you.

Jan