Can't get Prowl to notify on high Sierra

Abba Gabba

Oct 5, 2019, 8:54:40 PM10/5/19
to Growl Discuss
I'm using Growl 2.13 on high Sierra.

Can't get Prowl notifications to show on my Mac.

I've registered my API key in the Display Menu and it gives me the green check.

Any ideas?

Abba Gabba

Oct 7, 2019, 12:24:21 AM10/7/19
to Growl Discuss
here's a screenshot of the growl displays menu....
Screen Shot 2019-10-06 at 8.34.06 PM.png

Chris Forsythe

Oct 8, 2019, 12:21:01 PM10/8/19
to Growl Discuss
I would suggest contacting Prowl support to see if they can provide some insight.

On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 11:24 PM Abba Gabba <fuzzys...@gmail.com> wrote:
here's a screenshot of the growl displays menu....

Chris Forsythe

Josh Wright

Oct 8, 2019, 1:14:28 PM10/8/19
to growld...@googlegroups.com

You could also try some CURL tests too - just plug your access code in and see what result you get. The API is pretty helpful I think in terms of error responses.

Jorge

Oct 14, 2019, 9:46:25 AM10/14/19
to Growl Discuss
Works for me on High Sierra. Does Growl display on your Mac the notification you have added the Prowl action to, though?