ARM64 Dockerfile for tinkerpop/gremlin-server

Ben Cooper

Dec 7, 2021, 6:53:25 PM12/7/21
to Gremlin-users
Do any folks know if there's a plan to create a linux/arm64 Docker image for tinkerpop/gremlin-server? With the advent of Apple Silicon Macs, a lot more folks will be looking for ARM images for development purposes.

Stephen Mallette

Dec 8, 2021, 8:23:04 AM12/8/21
to gremli...@googlegroups.com
There is an open issue for that and I've been seeing more and more folks asking for it:

As I write this I realize that we could likely get this working more easily with Gremlin Server than Gremlin Console which has some issues with compatibility over jansi iirc. Anway, if you or anyone else would like to contribute to making this happen please let us know.