Indentation first lines and "standard" Solesmes

Wolfy

Mar 4, 2022, 3:40:39 AM3/4/22
to Gregorio Users
Good morning everyone.
I am a new user of GregorioTex and I am trying to learn as much as possible.
I have a couple of "problems":
- I would need to change the indentation of the first line
- someone knows by chance the "specifications" of the editions of Solesmes (ie what kind of font they use for the text, the size, etc ...)
Thanks to all those who want to answer me.

W.

adecastelbajac

Mar 4, 2022, 5:14:47 AM3/4/22
to gregorio-users
Hi Wolfy,
Solesmes editions use private font for both text and notes in their books, they are not included in the default Gregorio distribution. I think the only way for you to reproduce their books is to try, playing with dimensions and similar fonts...
For the indentation, you can play with the distances around the initial, certainely with the \grechangedim command: you will find everything in the doc I think.
Have a nice day,
Arnaud

--
Gregorio homepage: http://gregorio-project.github.io

W.A.Mozart

Mar 4, 2022, 9:19:25 AM3/4/22
to gregori...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arnaud,
thanks for the quick answer!

On Mar 4, 2022, at 11:14 AM, adecastelbajac <adecast...@gmx.com> wrote:

Hi Wolfy,
Solesmes editions use private font for both text and notes in their books, they are not included in the default Gregorio distribution. I think the only way for you to reproduce their books is to try, playing with dimensions and similar fonts...

Oh…I didn’t know that.

For the indentation, you can play with the distances around the initial, certainely with the \grechangedim command: you will find everything in the doc I think.

I know but…I can't find the right "parameter" to change the line indent. I would like not to indent or to indent very little

W.