Caught on TV: ‘I don’t remember the electoral bond issue, frankly,’ says excited Ranjan, Gogoi

Gopal Krishna

Mar 24, 2020, 4:17:39 AM3/24/20
Caught on TV: ‘I don’t remember the electoral bond issue, frankly,’ says ex-CJI Ranjan Gogoi

Note: The issue of anonymous, opaque and faceless donors and tranparent citizens is structurally linked. The UID/Aadhaar/NPR case and electoral bond case are inherently linked. CJIs seem to have been overwhelmed by anonymous database predators, their agents and their collaborators. There is surely a lobby at work to ensure that both these cases are not heard and citizens are forced to accept anonymous financing and biometric-electronic profiling as a fait accompli

Citizens Forum for Civil Liberties (CFCL)

Caught on TV: ‘I don’t remember the electoral bond issue, frankly,’ says ex-CJI Ranjan Gogoi