Bob Hollis?

Chris Sparnicht

Jul 14, 2021, 9:43:48 PM7/14/21
to GreenYes
Bob Hollis has been in this community for decades. Recently, I'm unable to contact him. Looking for the equivalent of a facebook "this person is safe" check. Is Bob okay?

Chris

Marge Davis

Jul 14, 2021, 10:18:38 PM7/14/21
to Chris Sparnicht, GreenYes
Chris, as of last fall Bob was CEO of his own firm, Mobius Intelligent Systems

I hope if I ever drop off the radar folks will come looking for me!

Marge Davis
45 Burris Court
Mount Juliet, TN 37122
cell (615) 294-2651
marge...@comcast.net

On Jul 14, 2021, at 8:43 PM, Chris Sparnicht <c...@low.li> wrote:

Bob Hollis has been in this community for decades. Recently, I'm unable to contact him. Looking for the equivalent of a facebook "this person is safe" check. Is Bob okay?

Chris

Bob Gedert

Jul 14, 2021, 11:02:29 PM7/14/21
to Chris Sparnicht, GreenYes
Yes, Bob Hollis is alive and well - just extremely busy!
If you know his phone number - text him.

Bob Gedert     512-568-8340

National Recycling Coalition President

https://nrcrecycles.org/about/

Nancy Poh

Jul 15, 2021, 4:52:23 AM7/15/21
to Chris Sparnicht, GreenYes
Have you tried LinkedIn? If you know the company he is with or the kind of industry he is in, you may be able to find him there. If you are not sure, google
"linkedin Bob Hollis", then click on the link to "images" and see if you can see a photo of him there.

Could this be who you are looking for?

Bob Hollis

CEO at Mobius Intelligent Systems, LLC

Good luck in your search. He will be happy to know he has a friend in you.

On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 9:43 AM Chris Sparnicht <c...@low.li> wrote:
Bob Hollis has been in this community for decades. Recently, I'm unable to contact him. Looking for the equivalent of a facebook "this person is safe" check. Is Bob okay?

Chris

Nancy Poh

Jul 15, 2021, 5:00:56 AM7/15/21
to Chris Sparnicht, GreenYes

Based on the article he wrote in 2017, you should be able to find him by doing a search for these people at U.S. Zero Waste Business Council (USZWBC)

https://www.environmental-expert.com/companies/us-zero-waste-business-council-uszwbc-59992

Kudos to my colleagues who served on the USZWBC founding board including Rick Anthony, Mike Carey, Cheri Chastain, Scott Lutocka, Stephen Groner, Angela Howe, Andrea Nylund, and Ana Wyssmann; our advisors including Judi Gregory, Tom Wright, Ryan McMullen, Maryellen Entienne, Mandi McKay, and MaryAlyce Pederson; ...and especially to Stephanie Barger our founding Executive Director, Gary Liss and Sue Beets-Atkinson who both served terms as board President during our period of rapid growth, and Emily DeCremer

Maybe Gary Liss will response to you or you can write to

Stephanie Barger

Director TRUE Zero Waste, Market Transformation and Business Development at U.S. Green Building Council

Greater Sacramento

https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanie-barger-8232525/

Chris

Jul 15, 2021, 10:59:58 PM7/15/21
to GreenYes

Thanks, Marge, Everyone!

Gary got the ball rolling, and I now have Bob’s new number.

Cheers!