1st Ave NW - Online Open House Tonight at 7:00

Lee Bruch

Sep 16, 2021, 8:22:59 PM9/16/21
to Greenwood-Phinney Greenways Google Group, Tom Lang, Clara Cantor, Gordon Padelford
Greenwood Greenway 1st Ave NW Selected as first permanent Stay Healthy Street
Online Open House tonight (Thurs) at 7:00
Survey Responses. In early 2021, we conducted an online survey. We received 733 total responses for the Greenwood Stay Healthy Street. Of those, over 90% lived on or close to the Greenwood Stay Healthy Street.

ARC  -  Aurora Reimagined Coalition

Email: AuroraReimag...@gmail.com
Website: https://www.got99problems.org/

Lee Bruch

    206-355-4282 cell & text

    Lee....@outlook.com

Gary Yngve

Sep 16, 2021, 8:26:00 PM9/16/21
to greenwood-phi...@googlegroups.com, Clara Cantor, Gordon Padelford, Tom Lang
That is awesome!  Now if only people could safely get to 1st Ave NW via crossing 3rd Ave W or Greenwood Ave without detouring and waiting for a traffic light.

Rich Knox

Sep 16, 2021, 8:51:27 PM9/16/21
to greenwood-phi...@googlegroups.com, Clara Cantor, Gordon Padelford, Tom Lang
Crossing 3rd could be improved by eliminating parking spaces that block sight lines.