Link for tonight's meeting on the Greenwood Stay Healthy Street?

bethday

Sep 16, 2021, 9:29:09 PM9/16/21
to Greenwood-Phinney Greenways
Hey all! I heard about tonight's SDOT meeting for the Greenwood Stay Healthy Street rather late, and haven't had a link sent to me (I signed up today). Did anyone else get one, and is it possible to share it with me?

Thanks!
-Beth Day

tom lang

Sep 16, 2021, 9:56:11 PM9/16/21
to greenwood-phi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Beth,

Here’s the link and password for the meeting starting at 7pm tonight:

bethday

Sep 16, 2021, 11:17:31 PM9/16/21
to Greenwood-Phinney Greenways
Thanks Tom!

Very disappointed to hear that the money has dried up and it's only going to be built from 73rd to 78th. This seems like a big change from the April meeting. That's a lot of outreach and money and time to ultimately only get 5 blocks.